Upgrading standards from ISO 14001: 2004 to ISO 14001:2015 encapsulates great intricacies and trying to do it without any expert help leads to complications. There are certain crucial steps required to be followed during the transition process. These steps are given below:
1. Hire an expert consulting company like Lakshy Management Consultant Pvt Ltd or Sterling International Consulting or Informatics Consultancy Company.
2. Take into account organisational gaps required to be addressed for a smooth transition process.
3. Create an implementation plan.
4. Offer good awareness and training programs to all people who impact the organisation.
5. Upgrade EMS or Existing Management System for meeting revised requirements and offer verification of the effectiveness.
6. Conduct internal audit and pre-assessment audit.
7. Liaise with their Certification Body whenever necessary for transition arrangements.
Feeling that the steps mentioned above are very difficult to achieve? Do you need rigorous training on achieving conversion with utmost efficiency? Fret not as our ISO certification and training professionals are just a call away.
ISO14001:2015.com is one such the path through which you get access to a pool of experts with immense ISO certification and upgradation experience. Having served a variegated clientele from various industries across the globe, our ISO consultants can guide you through the intricate process of upgrading to ISO14001:2015. Drop us a line today.